Thank you for your interest in BBAW Awards! The process has changed significantly this year from last year so please read the following directions carefully. Please also read our FAQ. Do not hesitate to ask any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations are now open.
- In order to nominate a blog, one must log-in to the special BBAW Awards site and register with the BBAW Directory using either your google ID or your Twitter account. You may nominate one blog per category. Please note: Nominating blogs is a time intensive activity, be sure to set aside a block of time to complete your nomination form.
- Please be aware that when you make your nominations, you will need to have the following information on hand:
- The Blog’s Name
- The Blog’s URL
- The Email Address for the blog
- Any nominations without this completed information will be disqualified.
- If there are more than 25 blogs with the same number of nominations, you will receive another ballot to break the tie. If less than three blogs are nominated in any one category that category will be removed from consideration.
- If a blogger receives multiple nominations across categories, they’ll be given the chance to choose the category they feel best represents their blog. They will also be asked to submit five links they feel best represent their blog in the past year. These five links should include one review link.
- Nominations close August 13th.
- Blogs on the long list will be evaluated by a panel of judges according to predetermined criteria. Long lists will have no more than 25 blogs and no fewer than four. If a category has too few nominations those blogs will automatically advance to the short list stage. A blog must receive multiple nominations to make the long list
- Short list voting will be open September 5th and will require a twitter id or google log-in to vote.